Thursday, September 15, 2022

Despair into diversity...

September 14, 2022

Wow. I haven't typed on Versions since 4/24.
My blood clots manifested on the CT scan on 4/28.
Life has been downhill since then; and not in a good way.

I've not been writing or drawing lately
Or dancing
Or burning candles 
I'm not expressing
I feel no one really understands what I go through
And most people don't; they can't

They can imagine, just like I can imagine their suffering though I don't know if I can truly understand their suffering. Or if anyone can truly understand another's suffering, even if they have been there. There is understanding to a point. Our shared humanity, the emotions we all experience, or most of us anyway. Those emotions -- we can relate to them, embrace them, feel them -- but words are often lacking in trying to describe them. And the reasons behind the individual's experience of those emotions...well, they are complex. 

Life is filled with diversity
Every single day
Every moment
Every tiny, itsy, bitsy point 
In space
In time

And flash
It's gone 
To make room for
The next....