Friday, November 5, 2021

black block

i felt it last night
the pull
the descension
into the jagged black

dense
gray
black block
sharp lines 
like a jagged cityscape
with pointed buildings
tilted
bent
opaque solid
impenetrable 
razor edges

the image flashes on my brain screen
and floats in my brain goo

i observe

scrambled eggs
angst
brain mud
fatigue
floundering
flotsam

What do I need to do 
to help my self through this current?
How did I get here?

oVErLoAd
in the physical
in the mental
in the emotional
in the human relational
in the accommodational

I've gotten out of my element
A foreigner in these matters 

Carol, you've been here so many times before...

easy, easy...
settle, settle...

What do you need to do
to help your self through this current?

remember... 
you don't have to prove any thing to any one...

No comments: